Unexpected in Barcelona

I gained weight during a week in Barcelona. Paella, Tapas and Sangria. Don't forget the Crema de Catalunya. Even brought home some Turrons. One unexpected thing was to be given a room with a balcony. I didn't reserve a room with balcony because it was much more expensive than without. But arriving at the hotel, the room with a balcony was presented with the same price. So here I am in a room in Rambla with a balcony. It was so cool, to be honest. I got to observe the ins and outs of Rambla.




There are many things to see in Barcelona.
There's the Sagrada Familia, of course.











The Gothic Quarter.

  The Park Guell.

And Joan Miro's painting!




 And of course, Montserrat!




But the Mercat de Sant Josep de la Boqueria was the best of all! There I learned that I can eat dark chocolate with olive oil. Have you tried it?


Comments